Yapig witch stands for Yet Another Picture Image Gallery. It is a simple but powerful script written in PHP designed to keep on a web based interface your personal photo or image albums. It allows visitors to comment their impressions about the images shown.
- Yapig is Free. Distributed under (GPL)
- Script written in PHP (4.x)
- Requires GD library to work
- Simple configuration (YaPig will be running just spending 5 minutes in configuration)
- Administration with a web based interface. Admin tasks:
- Upload Images
- Add new Galleries
- Modify Image list, gallery thumbnail, clear counters...
- Show/Hide/Modify/Delete users comments.
- Delete galleries
- Simple and lightweight Interface
- Simple template system, anyone can customize YaPiG's look. CSS Usage
- Thumbnails automatically Generated
- Allows Multiple galleries
- No SQL required.
- Counter of each Gallery
- Counter of each image/photo
- Visitors can submit comments in each photo
- e-mail notifications to admin on comments
- Allows to set gallery access passwords
- Easy multilingual support. Anyone can translate it into his language.
- Translated into: (English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian and much more... (complete list)
- Well docummented!